Our New Partnership Governor Structure from September 2021
To ensure we are following our guiding principles (below) and to strengthen the Partnership between the two schools even further, the committee meetings will take place together. The statutory governing board meetings will take place as individual schools, ratifying individual school decisions.
- All governors and professionals will accept and embrace their professional responsibility to care for every child and young person within the Partnership. They will be open to change, treating all within the wider community with dignity and respect at all times.
- Every child has the right to the highest quality academic, social, emotional, spiritual and physical education.
- High quality intervention will be provided when appropriate to ensure the learning needs of ALL pupils are met at the earliest opportunity (inc in early years).
- Those involved in Partnership leadership and governance accept responsibility to a high quality in-service training and an appraisal process that is challenging and supportive to enable outstanding teaching and leadership
- All children will be nurtured within an agreed moral framework secured through British values, Christian values, values of community schools and the values identified in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- There will be clear structures in place to ensure that the voices of all children and stakeholders within the Partnership are heard and valued.
- The partnership will value and respect each school’s distinctive ethos and identity.
- To identify and foster the passions that motivates each child and provides an atmosphere where children enjoy learning and want to go to school